You have just stepped into the woods of the untold.
There are many secrets awaiting for you to find out...
Just ask the keeper...
the keeper
# X I A O G U A N G
# there is nothing wrong with my name
# i'm imperfect and I can't do much about it.
in the woods
# if you are lost in the woods, read thru the golden words of the keeper.
loves
# photography
# green
# sports
# board games
# to explore and grow...
wishlist
:: get a job ::
:: FIND THE BALANCE IN MY LIFE ::
:: Go around the world- Europe ::
:: grow taller? w/o high heels ::
:: 和气生财 ::
:: Enough time for everything i want to do ::
:: watch NUFC@SJP ::
:: mad gap ::
:: NIKON D90 ::
:: shadow over camelots ::
:: citadels ::
:: bang ::
:: ds wish is mine ::
fellow keepers
:: idiot6 ::
:: MS YL ::
">:: ZNEW ::
:: feng ::
:: ZHEN ::
:: EST ::
:: Lin ::
:: JunLing ::
:: ex-ROOMIE ::
:: grey ::
:: 1nONLY partner ::
hunts
:: gmail ::
:: hotmail ::
:: sporty activity ::
:: facebook ::
:: EST SITE PLS VISIT ::
:: anime ::
archives
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
April 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
Reply to tags…
Zhen: Cute right! I don’t see it yet but only on the car. Do you have a car? Hmmm..
Rabbit: oh that means I am still the funni OLI! Haha.. I hope my blog is read-able..
Panda: yea! Panda n Rabbit 相亲相爱。。 seriously hor I am trying to be funni. But ya jay is too popular over here. Everytime I see him, I remember of rabbit..
The rest: I want to thank everyone who still spend some time reading my weird, funny entries despite exams? Work? .. bleh
3Mar ~ 20Mar
what happen that 3 weeks..
a lot had happened.. if I can remember when.. I will indicate… or else 就这样吧!
5Mar~wed
extracted from ciming papa’s blog…
anything can happen in
Oli’s 感想或感触。。well, why am I so easily 税负。。mayb I should have stand strong by my stand then it will not have happened. Ok maybe the “maybe” that is coming now is so pointless. Things have had already happened and we should learn from our mistakes although yup, it is a very expensive mistake to be made.. this is yet another lesson learnt.. so that is why I have the tag line behind me which states.. 在这个危险的社会里, 团结就是力量!Shanghai is not Singapore. You do not know who is observing your each and every move. * ok I shall not continue over here.. it is getting scary..
That night we cooked at home..
Anyway we join the other 三号人 they intro us good and healthy food..
The coke at night.. =)
well I serious dunno how cum I bcoz the mascot of 海宝。。 haha shanghai expo 2010! Haha will I be there?
10Mar
food that are cooked but pls do not find me to cook for you yet ar.. still learning. Haha..
12Mar
I meant that I am writing calligraphy mean something like that in the picture. Sorry to be putting others bcoz I did not take a picture of mine. Haha.. * not good enough la..
14Mar

chips in my spectables! Tryin to be as cool as me but haha.. don’t fit you da ge!
That day we went to 五角场。That place is like a pentagon so yup that is why it is called 五角what. We eat good food. Cheap food too! Haha how can I not be fat fat.. =)
That is the landmark ba.. of the train like mrt those kind..
Stupi fotos in the taxi. How cum we so high? Bcoz 我们这一班!! We have got 10 pple in our group but somehow. Smaller groups are formed especially when we are taking cabs.. they call it 打D.

15 Mar
does these dish look familiar? When I ate it .. I remember the sweet and sour pork in 
share your secrets
Those who support her and gave her encouragements to grow...