You have just stepped into the woods of the untold.
There are many secrets awaiting for you to find out...
Just ask the keeper...
the keeper
# X I A O G U A N G
# there is nothing wrong with my name
# i'm imperfect and I can't do much about it.
in the woods
# if you are lost in the woods, read thru the golden words of the keeper.
loves
# photography
# green
# sports
# board games
# to explore and grow...
wishlist
:: get a job ::
:: FIND THE BALANCE IN MY LIFE ::
:: Go around the world- Europe ::
:: grow taller? w/o high heels ::
:: 和气生财 ::
:: Enough time for everything i want to do ::
:: watch NUFC@SJP ::
:: mad gap ::
:: NIKON D90 ::
:: shadow over camelots ::
:: citadels ::
:: bang ::
:: ds wish is mine ::
fellow keepers
:: idiot6 ::
:: MS YL ::
">:: ZNEW ::
:: feng ::
:: ZHEN ::
:: EST ::
:: Lin ::
:: JunLing ::
:: ex-ROOMIE ::
:: grey ::
:: 1nONLY partner ::
hunts
:: gmail ::
:: hotmail ::
:: sporty activity ::
:: facebook ::
:: EST SITE PLS VISIT ::
:: anime ::
archives
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
April 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
credits
:: xiaoyu ::
:: jimmy liao ::
18/1 - Oh hi everyone, today I should try to rounds up the first week of my IA experience. Working is really very different from studying, everyday it is like 830-1730 and the day just passed very fast. Besides you would need to wake up early to be punctual for work. Waking up is not a big issue if you have enough rest the night before. However, this is usually not the case for us. RIGHT? ya all of you out there should understand. =)
The first week of work was overall abit slack because in office the necessary equipment needed is to be applied for. They are still in the process of been applied for so my desk is still without the computer access, etc,etc, and the dustbin! I seriously understand the need for paperwork but seriously cant they just accelerate abit arh! Haiz.. the first week of work was quite slack but! The key word is BUT! On the second day, I was asked to write a test report le! Seriously, I dunno what kind of report he wants so I wrote it in a way that I tink it should be written. Hence, the day after I show him the report he scan through asking some question and later say 我看到你的实力了。Later he say, next time I can help him write test reports le.
The company dinner.. was at this place in 东昌路。A floating restaurant. We are very honoured to be able to attend such a big event. A great experience before the work starts proper..
Team A : Edwin and I are in the same Dept but we are under different bosses. There are 3 teams..
And well after the dinner and some photo taking and while I was tying the strings of my boots, we are approached by our colleagues. GUESS WHERE THEY ASK US TO GO!! Go to CLUB! Wao first week of work and we didn’t know that we are in for such happening stuff lor! Hence the 11 pple squeezed into a BREAD car. ( 面包车) and on the right over there it was really very funni lor! Hmm but well, although the songs over there abit hard to accept and lousy..On well, they mixed chivus with green tea! I was glad that our colleagues really quite nice.. A low-paying company and hardworking colleagues but they turn out to be happening pple! Ok I shall not update le. The photos are there so see for yourselves! =)
unfortunately there is only one photo which i got from the club
we went.. update of the squeezy shot another day bcoz it is not in my cam =)
share your secrets
Those who support her and gave her encouragements to grow...